What to do:
- Pick up a book you're currently reading
- Go to Chapter 13 (if your book doesn't have 13 chapters, go to the nearest one)
- Pick the scariest word in that chapter
- Type the word into Google Images and choose a random picture
- Make a post with the book's cover, title, your word, and the image
I am currently rereading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers for a class, which isn't a horror novel by any means, so I wasn't sure how successful I'd be at finding a scary word, but I think I did pretty well.
My Word: Bloodier