Sunday, September 25, 2011

Contest Craze: Scariest Word

Contest Craze is hosted by Princess Bookie. This particular mini-challenge is being hosted by Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader.

What to do:

  • Pick up a book you're currently reading
  • Go to Chapter 13 (if your book doesn't have 13 chapters, go to the nearest one)
  • Pick the scariest word in that chapter
  • Type the word into Google Images and choose a random picture
  • Make a post with the book's cover, title, your word, and the image

I am currently rereading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers for a class, which isn't a horror novel by any means, so I wasn't sure how successful I'd be at finding a scary word, but I think I did pretty well.


My Book


My Word: Bloodier

My Image


No comments:

Post a Comment