Thursday, October 20, 2011

Re-Readathon (Nov. 18-20)




Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner is hosting a Re-readathon from November 18-20 when participants will spend the weekend rereading books they loved. I was really excited to hear about this because, if you read my last Why I Love Wednesday post, you'll know that I have been dying to reread Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers trilogy, and this re-readathon is a perfect excuse to do it! This readathon is a casual, go-at-your-own-pace kind of a deal. If you're interested in participating, click on the first link and sign up there using the Mr. Linky at the bottom of that post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Discovered your blog through the link sign-up for this readathon. I'm so excited for it; I love rereading. My trouble is trying to decide which book(s) to focus on! Hopefully I'll figure that out soon. I'm a new follower; nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete