Monday, January 9, 2012

My Life According to the Books I've Read in 2011

I found this meme at Midnight Book Girl

Using only book titles you've read in 2011, answer the prompts below:

Describe yourself:
The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston


How do you feel?:
Passion by Lauren Kate


Describe where you currently live:
666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis


Your favorite form of transportation:
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White


Your best friend is:
Beastly by Alex Finn


You and your friends are:
Outside Wonderland by Lorna Jane Cook


What's the weather like?:
Frostbite by Richelle Mead


What is life to you?:
Fatelessness by Imre Kertesz 


Favorite time of day:
Just After Sunset by Stephen King


Your fear:
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson


What is the best advice you have to give?:
Die for Me by Amy Plum


Thought for the day:
French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano


How I would like to die:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


My soul's present condition:
Torment by Lauren Kate



1 comment:

  1. Holly hell Kayla!! This is hilarious!!

    What is the best advice you have to give?: Die for Me - OMG I almost fell of my chair :D :D

    And the Thought for the day: French Women Don't Get Fat - ahahahahhhahaha AMAZING! I totally love this meme! I should do it as well! :D :D Too good really!

    ReplyDelete