Saturday, October 20, 2018

Mini Challenges



Mini Challenge #1 - Haiku/Short Story from TBR Titles:




The Walking Dead
Eating Animals
House of Leaves
Stardust

(My dog had chewed on the spine of Stardust a few years ago, so part of the word is missing)

Mini Challenge #2 - Draw it Out!


Draw a character from current read - I drew the Star from Neil Gaiman's illustrated novel, Stardust



Mini Challenge #3 - Book and a Snack



Late night snack of left over fries with a mix of ketchup, mayonnaise and Taco Bell diablo hot sauce to dip them in. Yum! Also have black tea to drink.

The book is the illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - the stunning illustrations are by Jim Kay. Only the first 3 books are out so far, and I'm dying to see the others . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love your haiku (and also, House of Leaves! One of my favorite books!)

    Enjoy your #Readathon!

    ReplyDelete