Sunday, October 21, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - Mid Event Survey


(I'm posting this kind of late . . . sorry!)


1) What are you reading right now?

I have been reading the illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, but I'm about to switch over to a graphic novel . . . either The Walking Dead or The Lottery

2) How many books have you read so far?

Two - Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott and Stardust by Neil Gaiman (both of which I'd started before the readathon)

3) What book are you most looking forward to in the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Ummm . . . I don't know. 
I'm loving the illustrated Harry Potter - I find the artwork completely captivating . . .
But I'd also like to read some of The Walking Dead and House of Leaves.

4) Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

The first 12 hours were relatively free of interruptions . . .

5) What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

Not many surprises this go around - I'm being quite casual about the readathon this time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment