Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - April 2019


Getting to Know You Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am reading from a beautiful little town called Pilot Mountain, in the foothills of North Carolina. It borders Mt. Airy, which is where Andy Griffith is from!

Image result for andy griffith show


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

MinaLima illustrated Beauty and the Beast.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I may make some buffalo chicken dip in the crock-pot later on today . . . And I'm really looking forward to my Crab and Corn Chowder. Yum!!


4) Tell us a little something about yourself.

I'm an elementary school teacher, and the fact that Easter/Spring Break is coming so late this year is driving everyone bonkers!! It'll be so nice to just have a day to relax, read and not worry about the stresses that come from molding young (restless) minds.

As far as what I like to do in my leisure time - I love reading, painting and hanging out with my dogs. ;-)

Here's me hiking at Stone Mountain in NC with my two dogs, Libby and Nova.





5) If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do different today?

I didn't really choose the books I wanted to read ahead of time. I want to have fun looking through my shelves throughout the day as I pick the next read . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment