Sunday, October 14, 2012

Read-a-Thon Hours 19-24














Hours 19-22:

I planned to only take a half hour break but that stretched into an hour and a half before I finally picked up my next book. I read 79 pages of Witness in Death in the past hour, but I am going to set it aside now so that I can start the graphic novel Fables and Reflections, which I really wanted to get to for the read-a-thon. Since WiD is a reread, I don't mind saving the rest for another day. I'm going to try really hard to finish Fables before the read-a-thon ends. Wish me luck!

Hours 23-24:

Well, I made it over halfway through Fables. The pages aren't numbered, but I'm going to estimate that I read about 150 pages of the novel overall. Not bad.

I didn't actually make an official goal, but I was hoping I would read at least four full books. As it is, I read two full books and partially read three others, so in page numbers I think I fell a book short, but I'm happy enough with what I accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment